We love these cookies. My husband and I are huge chocolate chip cookie fans but we hate how bad they are for you. These are addicting and no one every asks if they are "healthy" b/c they don't taste it!
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
EatingWell reader Beverley Sharpe of California contributed this recipe. She updated a favorite treat by cutting back on sugar and incorporating whole grains. To increase protein, she replaces the rolled oats with 1 cup almond meal.
174 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
These were very good. Passed the raw cookie dough test and then were approved by a house full of kids.
I made these for Father's Day and everyone LOVED them! I will make this again! Yum.
I made these for Father's Day and everyone LOVED them! I will be making these again!
My husband loves oatmeal butterscotch cookies to I added butterscotch chips and dried cranberries in place of the chocolate chips. I also added 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. These cookies were a huge hit in my family and my kids kept begging for more. My husband had no idea they were a healthy version of his favorites! He now asks for these every time!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)