Terrific recipe! I love grinding the oats. I have made the recipe a few times. This last time, I threw in a few teaspoons of coffee and substituted half of the sugar for maple syrup. This sure made for a great taste!
Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
EatingWell reader Beverley Sharpe of California contributed this recipe. She updated a favorite treat by cutting back on sugar and incorporating whole grains. To increase protein, she replaces the rolled oats with 1 cup almond meal.
172 Reviews for Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is the standard by which I hold all chocolate chip cookies. My family and friends all love this recipe. Yummy, yum,yum...
i never knew chocolate chip cookies were so so so great
I've made this cookie recipe several times now and they only get better! The first few times I made them without grinding the oats and they were harder to shape. These last few times I've grind the oats like the recipe calls for and I like it that way better. These cookies have become my daughters favorites! Thanks for sharing.
These are great cookies...moist. You wouldn't know they were low fat and lower in calories. This will be my go to cookie from now on.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)