Loved it!! This is one of my favorite recipes. I have already made it half a dozen times! Its fast and easy. I can't wait to make it again.
Beef & Cabbage Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce
From EatingWell: January/February 2009
The subtly sweet peanut sauce blends deliciously in this beef, cabbage and carrot sauté. Spice up the dish with a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce. Serve with udon noodles.
13 Reviews for Beef & Cabbage Stir-Fry with Peanut Sauce
This was a great simple recipe. My grocery store was out of savoy cabbage so I used green cabbage. Still tasty but I am sure savoy would have been better. Can't wait to make it again. Oh, I also added some red bell pepper and red pepper flake, very yummy!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)