I left out the tomatoe paste and parsley but it still came out pretty good. The caramelized onions made it good and the burger itself was moist. Different but good tasting...not excellent.
Beef Burgers with Caramelized Onions
Meltingly sweet onions top these beef-and-bulgur patties.
3 Reviews for Beef Burgers with Caramelized Onions
My burger was moist and flavorful. I have never cooked with bulgur before but this was a nice addition. When carmelizing the onions I ended up turning up the heat. I sauteed the onions on low for 15 minutes as the directions stated but they were not turning golden brown so I turned the heat up to medium high then down to medium.
My whole family liked these and wanted to have them again. Consensus is rare.
Jane, Colorado Springs, CO
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (86 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (22 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)