Wonderful! I made it with no meat and three cans of beans. I also added some frozen white corn and a can of tomatoes. I will make this many, many times!
Beef & Bean Chile Verde
From EatingWell: January/February 2008
Chile Verde, usually a slow-cooked stew of pork, jalapeños and tomatillos, becomes an easy weeknight meal with quick-cooking ground beef and store-bought green salsa. Make it a Meal: Serve with fresh cilantro, red onion and Monterey Jack. Add your favorite hot sauce.
88 Reviews for Beef & Bean Chile Verde
I made it with no meat and three cans of beans! I also added a can of tomatoes and some frozen white corn. So yummy and easy!
This makes quite a bit...I thought for sure I would have left overs...NOPE! Everyone ate it up even my dad who usually doesn't like spicy food...the flavor is delicious and its very simple to make...my new favorite!
THE BEST CHILI ever!!!!!!!!!!!
I made this a week or so ago-- and everyone loved it. I changed up somethings and sorta doubled the recipe. I ended up using a GREEN SALSA and adding a can of diced tomatos, among other things. BUT it was thick and filling- A GREAT MEAL! I just served with cornbread... but many ate it with chips! I can not stress enough how GREAT this recipe is!!!
My husband and I both love this recipe! I have made it multiple times and double the batch. I never write a comment on things (that tells you how much I like this recipe!). I as well use ground turkey & extra chili pepper and crushed red pepper flakes. Oh and an extra can of the beans! Very tasty!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)