Anonymous, Folsom, CA
Beef & Bean Chile Verde
From EatingWell: January/February 2008
Chile Verde, usually a slow-cooked stew of pork, jalapeños and tomatillos, becomes an easy weeknight meal with quick-cooking ground beef and store-bought green salsa. Make it a Meal: Serve with fresh cilantro, red onion and Monterey Jack. Add your favorite hot sauce.
88 Reviews for Beef & Bean Chile Verde
Fabulous! I used Frontera Green Salsa. I recommend all of their products. I served this with cornbread.
Jenny, Arcata, CA
We loved it - used a jar of El Pinto mild green chili sauce.
Judy Russell, Fort Worth, TX
Just made this for dinner tonight. It is very flavorful and very easy. I left out the cayene and cumin (didn't have either) and used Thick and Chunky salsa verde, their "medium" hot version. My husband and I liked it and I will make again.
Anonymous, Brentwood, CA
Had some extra ground beef in the house and wanted to make something quick. This recipe is PERFECT! For dinner I placed it over rice and for lunch the next day, I placed it over a bed of spinach! So yummy! I will probably add more veggies to the recipe next time!
Jenna Jackson, New York, NY
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)