Wow! This was great salad. I wouldn't modify the recipe one bit, it turned out just perfect. If you make it one day ahead of time and let the flavors really marinate, it tastes even better.
Bean & Tomato Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
From EatingWell: July/August 2008
This beautiful salad combines fresh tomatoes, green beans, red onions and dried heirloom beans. Recently harvested beans (and thus freshly dried) cook more quickly than the kind you buy year-round at the market. In the latter part of the summer, farmers' markets begin to sell a fresh crop of heirloom varieties that would be perfect for this salad.
7 Reviews for Bean & Tomato Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
This was DELICIOUS! The flavors and textures were right on. I mixed it up a little bit and added some yellow peppers to give it an extra crunch. Family is asking for me to make this constantly-this was by far the best salad I've ever made, let alone eaten!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)