This is a good tasting recipe, but too "heavy" with eggs, sausage, beans, and croutons. I made it a second time without the croutons and enjoyed it much more. I love cooking everything in one skillet and you can play around with different ingredients: I substituted kale for the rabe and it was delicious.
One-Skillet Bean & Broccoli Rabe Supper
If beans and greens are not a part of your regular menu, this one-pot dish will change your mind. Sausage and garlic flavor the broccoli rabe and beans while the big, rustic croutons soak up the broth.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)