I loved this recipe! I changed it up a bit since I didn't have all of the ingredients for the marinade. Instead of honey, I used maple syrup and instead of dijon mustard I used a combination of of spicy brown mustard and yellow mustard. I also added some poultry seasoning (probably 1/2 tsp), celery seed (1/4 tsp), and garlic powder (1/2 tsp) to the marinade.... Also, I used chicken breasts instead of tenders and just cut them up into 3"x1" pieces. It worked great though! I would definitely do this again!
BBQ Chicken Tenders
From EatingWell: January/February 2010
These crispy chicken “wings,” made with boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders, stay crispy with only a light coating of oil—no deep-frying needed. Serve as an appetizer or try them for dinner with crunchy vegetables and dip on the side.
14 Reviews for BBQ Chicken Tenders
I love this recipe and even better so do my grandkids and they are very picky.
I love this recipe. It is a great alternative for fried chicken tenders. My 6 year old son and I enjoy them very much.
My son loves this!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)