I just made these for me & my husband to snack on during the Eagles game, and they were fantastic! I served them with some veggies & hummus also. It's not hard to make Game Day healthy! Go Eagles!
BBQ Chicken Tenders
From EatingWell: January/February 2010
These crispy chicken “wings,” made with boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders, stay crispy with only a light coating of oil—no deep-frying needed. Serve as an appetizer or try them for dinner with crunchy vegetables and dip on the side.
14 Reviews for BBQ Chicken Tenders
Chicken tenders turned out great ! tender, juicy and flavorful. I love the marinade as a side dipping sauce, I will use this recipe again. Thank you.
For a non-deepfried dish, this is amazingly good. My husband couldn't stop eating them.
These were very tasty! I used chicken breast and just cut them into strips. I also used regular panko instead of the whole wheat bread crumbs as I didn't have enough bread to make the crumbs. The panko made them super crispy. The sauce was delicious. All of my kids liked them and have asked me to make them again and again. I will try to find the recommended crumb listed in the tips for the next batch. Yum Yum!
This was easy and very good. The crust was crunchy and the chicken moist. I would definitely make this again. I even liked the bbq/mustard mixture as the dip (which I was unsure of at the start).
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)