The flavor was different than what I am used to. It "grew on me" after a few bites but still didn't seem quite right. Nice texture, and I liked the addition of a generous amount of veggies.
From EatingWell: January/February 2013
While meatloaf purists focus on the meat, we like to look at meatloaf as a way to pack extra veggies and whole grains into a meal, as we do in this healthy, classic meatloaf recipe.
4 Reviews for Basic Meatloaf
Oops - found it.. I can't believe I didn't see it at first.
I am anxious to try. Thank you
It was easy to make. I had all ingredients. The tip of baking in a rimmed baking sheet was great way to make it faster. Its one I will keep in my rotation.
This meatloaf is so satisfying!! I loved it & my husband did too. We have enjoyed all the leftovers. I used a frozen miraproix mix that further simplified the process. Hearty & filling. Lo cal & good for you. Def keeper.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)