The chipotle flavor from the pork tenderloin really complemented the bbq sauce. I couldn't believe how delicious it was, and under 350 calories too. I marinated the tenderloin all night and baked it in the oven at 375 for 1 hour. Will definitely be making this again!
Barbecued Chipotle-Marinated Pork Sandwiches
From EatingWell: August/September 2006
Smoky grilled onion and your favorite barbecue sauce transform grilled pork tenderloin into a hearty pulled pork sandwich, perfect as a potluck dish or simple dinner. If you’re concerned about sodium, be sure to choose a lower-sodium barbecue sauce.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)