Just made these...couldn't wait until it completely froze. Very good as is. Just did half the recipe...still made 6 pops.
Banana Pudding Pops
From EatingWell: July/August 2009
These banana popsicles taste rich and decadent but are low-fat and really easy to make. We especially like them with some chocolate chips added. Cool the mixture to room temperature and divide 2/3 cup mini chips among the molds before freezing.
3 Reviews for Banana Pudding Pops
Very yummy, but never froze properly. I had to spoon them out. Might be due to my tiny freezer though.
I didn't expect these to turn out so well, but they were great! I added in a tiny bit of hot cocoa mix to some of them for the kids who didn't like plain bananas. This was a great, healthy treat :)
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)