Use 2 teaspoons of nut butter instead of 2 tablespoons. Same taste, less calories
Bagel Gone Bananas
From EatingWell: September/October 2010
Talk about a grab-and-go breakfast: this bagel topped with nut butter and banana slices is ready in just 5 minutes and easy to eat on the run.
5 Reviews for Bagel Gone Bananas
You can't beat peanut butter and bananas, add a litle honey and it is a home run!!
Perfect breakfast on the run.
I love this breakfast I add a sprinkle thin slice almonds for a little crunch
This is my favorite thing to eat for breakfast. I've been making this for a year now. I have my own variations of it though. I use the Orowheat sandwich thins, fewer calories and fewer carbs. I toast them a little and spread some all natural no stir almond butter (MaraNatha's). Some days I use a banana and some days I thinly slice my favorite apples and then drizzle a little bit of raw honey over and enjoy. It makes a good snack too. Love it, love it, love it! My kids love it too, but sometimes I get selfish and don't want to share, especially when I only have one sandwich thin left. Try it and you will fall in love!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)