My husband and I enjoy these decadent crepes for breakfast. Well worth the effort of making each part.
Banana-Caramel Crepes with Nutella
From EatingWell: January/February 2012
Try these banana and Nutella crepes for a special brunch or luscious dessert. In this method, we fold the crepe into a square leaving a little “window” in the middle to show off what’s inside. Feel free to roll or fold your crepes around your filling any way you choose.
3 Reviews for Banana-Caramel Crepes with Nutella
nutella isnt vegertarian friendly
I made these for my family for breakfast. They were excellent! Very easy to make. I let the batter sit overnight in the fridge. My suggestion to anyone making these... watch the crepes as you cook them. They really do cook quickly. Mine took only 30 seconds on the first side, 20 on the second.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)