I'm trying this receipe tonight but not sure where i would find the marjoram can any one tell me..I cant wait this sounds so delicious. I live in los angeles california.
Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
From EatingWell: January/February 2008
Roasting isn't usually the first cooking method you think of for cauliflower but the results are quite delicious. The florets are cut into thick slices and tossed with extra-virgin olive oil and herbs. Wherever the flat surfaces come into contact with the hot roasting pan, a deep browning occurs that results in a sweet, nutty flavor.
107 Reviews for Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Fantastic! I loved it - 450 was fine. I didn't use any marjoram or other spice, just olive oil, salt/pepper, vinegar and parm. You've got to use great balsamic vinegar. I liked the cauliflower so much that I adapted the recipe for brussel sprouts - unbelievably tasty. Even my kids (who hate almost all vegetables) inhaled the brussel sprouts. (Quarter the sprouts and roast.)
DR, Chicago, IL
Like other reviewers I was never a fan of cauliflower -- until this recipe. I loved it, my kids loved it. And so easy.
This was fantastic. My husband and I are big fans of oven roasted broccoli so it was a natural to try the cauliflower. I had no problems with the high oven temperature. It carmelized beautifully and we loved the slight tang of the balsamic vinegar along with the nuttiness of the cheese.
Sharon, Colorado Springs, CO
I've never been a fan of califlower, but is great. This is a recipe that is easy and tasty. I am passing it on to family and friends!!
Verna F., Canton, NC
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)