This recipe was so great! I added fresh thyme and used fat free feta instead of parm. A meal in itself!! I will absolutely use this recipe again!
Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
From EatingWell: January/February 2008
Roasting isn't usually the first cooking method you think of for cauliflower but the results are quite delicious. The florets are cut into thick slices and tossed with extra-virgin olive oil and herbs. Wherever the flat surfaces come into contact with the hot roasting pan, a deep browning occurs that results in a sweet, nutty flavor.
107 Reviews for Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Delicious! I will definitely make again! So simple
best cauliflower recipe i have tried yet!
Great way to use cauliflower when it is on sale. Great for serving casual, for company, etc. Nobody suspects that cauliflower can be so tasty! My kids love it, what more can I say.
Made this for dinner tonight along with pork chops and sauteed spinach with sweet onion and fresh garlic. My husband who is not a big cauliflower fan really enjoyed it. I loved it and will make it again in the future. It is super easy to make and really tasty!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)