This recipe was so great! I added fresh thyme and used fat free feta instead of parm. A meal in itself!! I will absolutely use this recipe again!
Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
From EatingWell: January/February 2008
Roasting isn't usually the first cooking method you think of for cauliflower but the results are quite delicious. The florets are cut into thick slices and tossed with extra-virgin olive oil and herbs. Wherever the flat surfaces come into contact with the hot roasting pan, a deep browning occurs that results in a sweet, nutty flavor.
107 Reviews for Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Delicious! I will definitely make again! So simple
best cauliflower recipe i have tried yet!
Great way to use cauliflower when it is on sale. Great for serving casual, for company, etc. Nobody suspects that cauliflower can be so tasty! My kids love it, what more can I say.
Made this for dinner tonight along with pork chops and sauteed spinach with sweet onion and fresh garlic. My husband who is not a big cauliflower fan really enjoyed it. I loved it and will make it again in the future. It is super easy to make and really tasty!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)