This is delicious! My picky-eater cowboy ate it up!
Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
From EatingWell: January/February 2008
Roasting isn't usually the first cooking method you think of for cauliflower but the results are quite delicious. The florets are cut into thick slices and tossed with extra-virgin olive oil and herbs. Wherever the flat surfaces come into contact with the hot roasting pan, a deep browning occurs that results in a sweet, nutty flavor.
107 Reviews for Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Loved this! The cheese, balsamic vinegar, and cauliflower combo is so tasty! A great dish.
In response to the below comment....oregano is the equivalent of marjoram.
is there another herb that tastes like marjoram that can be used in this recipie?
I have made this cauliflower recipe several times. It is my favorite recipe for that vegetable, making it so tasty. In fact, I have a cauliflower waiting and was just getting ready to look for the recipe. Thanks for making it easy!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)