made this a couple times now, a very tasty way to eat this veg without adding the typical cheese sauce! For anyone that doesn't like the "mushy cauliflower" this preparation keeps the veg tender crisp. I also do a similar oven roasting of a veg medley including cauliflower, broccoli, eggplant, asparagus, etc.
Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
From EatingWell: January/February 2008
Roasting isn't usually the first cooking method you think of for cauliflower but the results are quite delicious. The florets are cut into thick slices and tossed with extra-virgin olive oil and herbs. Wherever the flat surfaces come into contact with the hot roasting pan, a deep browning occurs that results in a sweet, nutty flavor.
107 Reviews for Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Really easy side dish. Very tasty interesting flavors. I did make a couple of changes though...I added a little curry powder and a few caraway seeds to the oil, salt and pepper. I didn't alter anything else and I must say I think it enhanced the flavor! My husband liked it so much he requested it two nights in a row!!!
This is a quick and tasty recipe!
This is like cauliflower candy - it is that good!
Very good! Roasted at a lower temp due to meat in the oven...and it was still delicious!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)