This recipe was so great! I added fresh thyme and used fat free feta instead of parm. A meal in itself!! I will absolutely use this recipe again!
Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
From EatingWell: January/February 2008
Roasting isn't usually the first cooking method you think of for cauliflower but the results are quite delicious. The florets are cut into thick slices and tossed with extra-virgin olive oil and herbs. Wherever the flat surfaces come into contact with the hot roasting pan, a deep browning occurs that results in a sweet, nutty flavor.
107 Reviews for Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Delicious! I will definitely make again! So simple
best cauliflower recipe i have tried yet!
Great way to use cauliflower when it is on sale. Great for serving casual, for company, etc. Nobody suspects that cauliflower can be so tasty! My kids love it, what more can I say.
Made this for dinner tonight along with pork chops and sauteed spinach with sweet onion and fresh garlic. My husband who is not a big cauliflower fan really enjoyed it. I loved it and will make it again in the future. It is super easy to make and really tasty!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)