There isn't anything my family doesn't love about this recipe. So quick and full of flavor. I like to serve this on a bed of garlic sautéed spinach, which gives it more great color and another layer of health.
Baked Cod with Chorizo & White Beans
From EatingWell: January/February 2008
This recipe follows the Spanish and Portuguese tradition of pairing mild white fish with full-flavored cured sausage—just a bit gives the whole dish a rich, smoky flavor. Make it a meal: Enjoy with steamed green beans and roasted potatoes tossed with thyme and coarse salt.
24 Reviews for Baked Cod with Chorizo & White Beans
I liked that this dish was healthy and super easy to throw together. I followed the recipe exactly, except I only had sun-dried tomato chicken sausage, so I added some red chili flakes to make up for missing spice. It turned out really nice and was well paired with a Washington Pinot Gris and corn on the cob. My boyfriend and I agreed that this would be easily altered, perhaps using some tarragon, fennnel and orange zest instead of thyme.
I really enjoyed this recipe! I did change a couple things to the recipe. I omit the wine and I used soy chorizo.
I'm making it again tonight!
I was NOT a fan of this recipe. I am new to eating cooked fish and perhaps that is why I did not like it. I attempted to eat it and had to throw it all away. Even the thought of this dish makes me not feel well. Maybe I screwed up the recipe, but safe to say I will never attempt this one again.
Family is not a fan of fish, however, I thought it was good, quick and easy...and the leftovers were even better!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)