Used Haddock, did not reduce the white wine enough, so the fish fell of the onions, still a great dish. Thanks
Baked Cod Casserole
Dry white wine and Gruyère cheese give this fish casserole a rich flavor that hides its virtue. Before baking, we top the dish with seasoned whole-wheat breadcrumbs, which add a wholesome, nutty flavor and dietary fiber. For variety, you can substitute almost any mild white fish.
23 Reviews for Baked Cod Casserole
Very very tasty and extremely easy to make. I'll definitely be keeping this recipe for the records!
Absolutely love this recipe. The gruyere with the the fish and onions works very well for mild flavor and developes many layers on the palate with each bite. My very fussy 14 year old daughter will only eat fish prepared this way.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)