My husband is a picky-eater, but I decided to try this anyway - we both loved it! It has become one of our regular side-dishes.
Asparagus with Curry Butter
From EatingWell: March/April 2009
A touch of curry-infused butter dresses sauteed asparagus. This quick and delicious side dish would be just as welcome with a grilled cheese sandwich as it would with broiled salmon.
8 Reviews for Asparagus with Curry Butter
It was easy, simple and fast to make. I also used green onions because I had that on hand.
Very, very good. I've made this twice, following the exact ingredients, and the results were excellent both times. The first time I used asparagus, and the second time I used fiddleheads. Very versatile recipe. Will totally make again and again.
Tasted amazing. Loved what it had to offer. I will make it again very soon.
This was very good. I'm kind of an asparagus purist, but it didn't kill the flavor- nice and light.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)