this is good. not great because it lacks flavor. The potatos give it substance and it remains a low cal, hearty dish. This needs more salt than is recommended and possibly add a more flavorful veggie or even lean meat to give it some taste. Good thing about the frittata is that you can be creative and throw whatever you like it in.
Asparagus & Potato Frittata
From EatingWell: May/June 1994
This frittata calls for cooked asparagus and a few small potatoes, but in a pinch you can use just about any vegetables you have on hand. A perfect lunch or light supper served with a salad of spring greens and some good crusty bread.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)