This was so good that my husband and I almost ate the entire recipe for dinner. We added peanuts to top it off. Can't wait to make it again!
Asian Chicken Salad
Crunchy vegetables and tender chicken breasts tossed in a tangy vinaigrette make a refreshing main-dish salad. If you poach the chicken yourself, reserve 3/4 cup of the cooking liquid to make the dressing.
9 Reviews for Asian Chicken Salad
The vegies combo were fine but the dressing was too salty. We had to add another 1/4 cup or more of rice vinegar to dilute the soy sauce plus more sesame oil and brown sugar to make it palatable. I added more different vegies and more meat and it tasted fine.
Great Recipe. I am going to make it tonight but I am going to tweek it to be more diabetic friendly.
This recipe sounds very inviting but with ingredients I do not have access to in a small rural community.
I doubt that the whole recipe is freezable, or I'd go ahead and make it once obtaining the ingredients, as I live alone and would have to reduce the ortions significantly.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)