These bars are great! A few things, though--serving size is ridiculously tiny. I used the proper pan and couldn't make myself cut them into 24 itty bitty squares, so I count on eating two. The chocolate is also overpowering, next time I'll leave off the drizzle on the top. I also weighed 6oz of bittersweet chips and had a full cup, watch your measurements in case this happens to you as well. I added the extra proportionately into the bars.
Apricot-Almond Bars with Chocolate
Pureed dried apricots form the base of these irresistible bars, providing both moisture and sweetness. (A touch of honey is all the additional sweetening needed.) Chunks of dark chocolate are an exquisite contrast to the tangy apricots.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)