I used wheat germs and more walnuts to make the muffins even healtier. The outcome was just amazing!
These easy, tasty applesauce-date muffins are rich in fiber, low in saturated fat and perfectly portable, making them great for breakfast or snack time.
3 Reviews for Applesauce-Date Muffins
These muffins are so good, my 10 year old son eats them. I like to have one for mid morning snack. Love walnuts and the dates add sweetness without using sugar. Applesauce makes it moist. I make them every other week to help stay on my diet
These muffins are very moist and easy to make. They freeze well since there are only 2 of us in our household and my neighbor loves when I bring her healthy treats.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)