Really easy to make and taste just great. I used splenda instead of regular sugar. As for the comment of how to make them stay softer I would say eat them quicker.
From EatingWell: November/December 2008
Frances Van Vynckt, 78, combined dates, toasted rice cereal and coconut into an easy no-bake treat that won EatingWell's 2008 cookie contest.
10 Reviews for Angel Delights
I exchanged Rice crispies for corn flakes and alway use less butter than what is called for!!! Delicious!!!!
I really enjoy the flavour, but find these cookies really hard (as in rock hard) to bite into. Any tips for keeping them soft? (Softer?) Thanks!
i've made them once before. the recipe is very easy to make, and i love that they're no bake. my family and friends have given it rave reviews, so this recipe will definitely be a staple for the holidays.
These are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to take these to a cookie swap tomorrow!!! These taste VERY similar to a cookie my mother makes every Christmas...and these were easier to make...and tasted just as good! I am so excited to have this recipe! It was so easy to make!!! I am going to try making it with cranberries and apricots too!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)