The fish looked great and was moist & delicious. I did use a very large lemon & think it was a bit too much juice on the spinach. Very good regardless!
Almond-&-Lemon-Crusted Fish with Spinach
From EatingWell: January/February 2011
Coating fish with nuts and baking it is an easy, foolproof way to cook it elegantly. And it is especially nice with a mild white fish like cod or halibut. The spinach turns a little yellowy because it’s cooked with the acidic lemon juice, but what you lose in green color is more than made up for in great flavor.
13 Reviews for Almond-&-Lemon-Crusted Fish with Spinach
This was delicious and took way less than 25 minutes. Made it as written, except did the topping in the food processor to save even more time. The whole thing took 15 minutes, tops. Used fresh rock cod - it was wonderful!
Great recipe. Simple and quick, didn't take near the 25 mins the recipe states. Lots of protein and low in fat. I made half a batch (we don't like fish as leftovers) and it was wonderful. Will definately make again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)