This is one of our go-to dinners. We buy a large pork loin (not tenderloin) and cut it into 3 sections. 1/3 will make enough for 4 hungry adults. We like to slice the fingers pretty thinly in order to have it cook through thoroughly in about 20 minutes. The breading is perfect and the sauce is the best ever. You MUST make the sauce to accompany these pork tenders. I think it goes great with mashed potatoes and a vegetable of your choice. You won't be disappointed.
Almond-Crusted Pork with Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce
From EatingWell: March/April 2009
Sliced almonds add a delectable, almost-like-fried-chicken crunch to the breading for these tender pieces of pork. We slice the pork thinly to keep the cooking time quick. The resulting pork “fingers” are great dipped in this surprisingly simple, delicious honey, soy and mustard sauce.
12 Reviews for Almond-Crusted Pork with Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce
A big hit in our house!
These are "fingers" that even parents will love. I'm not sure who liked them more my husband or the kids. The dipping sauce will be great with tons of other recipes too. Seriously great!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)