So easy and delicious! This is one of my favorite ways to prepare pork. Fantastic!
Almond-Crusted Pork with Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce
From EatingWell: March/April 2009
Sliced almonds add a delectable, almost-like-fried-chicken crunch to the breading for these tender pieces of pork. We slice the pork thinly to keep the cooking time quick. The resulting pork “fingers” are great dipped in this surprisingly simple, delicious honey, soy and mustard sauce.
12 Reviews for Almond-Crusted Pork with Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce
Great new recipe for pork! Everyone loved this recipe, I've added it to the top of the "make again list." The sauce is on the list too!
What a great dipping sauce! It's so easy to make and delicious! My husband and I enjoyed the dish. In stead of Dijon mustard, I had a stone ground mustard. Also, I used the panko for bread crumb and the coating wasn't quite crunchy yet it was still tasty. I'll definitely make it again.
This was a very quick and simple recipe to prepare. My family loved it.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)