I tried several recipe's for chicken with a nice crust but this if by far the best one I tried so far.
Almond-Crusted Chicken Fingers
Instead of batter-dipped, deep-fried nuggets, we coat chicken tenders in a seasoned almond and whole-wheat flour crust and then oven-fry them to perfection. With half the fat of standard breaded chicken tenders, you can enjoy to your (healthy) heart's content.
34 Reviews for Almond-Crusted Chicken Fingers
Straightforward if a child is an owl in the cryptic, he sees wrong. The situation can be clarified if a) the feed fruitful products, and b) to know a scarcely any tricks.
Very nice site!
Following other people's advise, I doubled the crumbing mix and as we are Aussie, we used 500gm of chicken.
My daughter is VERY picky, like she would rather not eat anything than eat a grilled cheese made with the "wrong" kind of cheese. She loved these! I plan to make a batch of the coating and put in a mason jar to keep on hand and use it to coat a variety of things. Kids love food that is coated and then dipped.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)