I felt the pesto wasn't a good match for the squash - too overpowering. Would not make again.
Acorn Squash with Parsley, Sage & Walnut Pesto
From EatingWell: November/December 1995
A sophisticated alternative to a brown-sugar glaze, pesto flavored with pungent sage makes a delicious topping for winter squash. The pesto can also be swirled into mashed squash or served as an accompaniment to poultry.
3 Reviews for Acorn Squash with Parsley, Sage & Walnut Pesto
Amazing! Even with high expectations, this dish was still a delightful surprise. Make it now!
This was DELICIOUS!!!
The pesto added a kick to the more muted flavor of the squash...will definitely make again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)