By EatingWell Editors
Losing weight would be easy if it weren’t for eating out… special occasions… dinner parties… travel… friends…holidays… OK, losing weight in the real world is never easy—but it’s certainly possible. You simply need to plan ahead and embrace the challenges.
* 4 ways to stick to your weight-loss plan when you travel
* How to stay on track when eating out
* 6 strategies for savvy ordering in a restaurant
* 3 ways to eat healthfully while traveling
* Healthy snacks to take along
* 5 foods to choose when you're on the road
* Beat winter weight gain
* Tips to survive summer BBQ season
* 4 tricks to enjoy parties & special occasions without busting your diet
* 7 tips for healthy holiday eating
* 6 tips for a healthier Thanksgiving
* Community discussion: What is your secret to diet success? How do you tackle diet challenges?
Photo Caption: Plan ahead for healthy eating challenges by bringing a Healthy Appetizer Recipe to share.