Do you love Pinterest as much as we do? Join us on Pinterest.com for our Pin & Win Potluck Contest. Create a “My Favorite Potluck Recipes” board and pin at least 10 of your most-loved EatingWell potluck recipes for the chance to win copy of our EatingWell in Season cookbook.
What is Pinterest? Pinterest is a popular online pinboard where people share images of beautiful foods and much more. We enjoy using it to share and save recipes we love and find new favorites to try. We want to see what’s inspiring you too!
Here’s how to get started:
Join Pinterest if you haven’t already. Need an invite to join Pinterest? E-mail us at email@example.com or sign up at http://pinterest.com/landing.
• Check out what we’ve been pinning and follow EatingWell on Pinterest.
• Create a board called "My Favorite EatingWell Potluck Recipes.”
• Fill it with at least 10 of your favorite potluck recipes and images from EatingWell.com.
• Tag your pins with #eatingwell and #potluck.
• When you're finished, e-mail us a link to your board at firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win a cookbook.
Our three favorite boards will receive a copy of our cookbook EatingWell in Season. Entries must be submitted by May 31. Pinboards will be judged by our editors on originality, creativity and adherence to these guidelines.