SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Sparkling Cran Razzy
Enjoy your fruit juice but keep calories in check by mixing it with seltzer. Make a pretty garnish by freezing big, plump fresh raspberries (already-frozen ones don't look as nice.)
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes (including 1 hour freezing time)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, for garnish
- 2 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 cups seltzer
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus 4 wedges for garnish
- If using fresh raspberries, freeze them in a single layer for about 1 hour (or overnight) before proceeding with Step 2.
- Combine cranberry-raspberry juice, seltzer and lime juice in a pitcher. Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with frozen raspberries and lime wedges.
Per serving :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
16 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
5 mg Sodium;
157 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 fruit