Get out of your tuna salad rut and try salmon salad for a change. This version is spiked with olives, lemon, onion and capers.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup boneless, skinless canned salmon, flaked (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 kalamata olives, pitted and diced
- 1 teaspoon minced red onion, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon rinsed and chopped capers
- Combine salmon, oil, lemon juice, olives, red onion, parsley and capers in a small bowl.
Per serving :
22 g Fat;
3 g Sat;
12 g Mono;
45 mg Cholesterol;
3 g Carbohydrates;
14 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
457 mg Sodium;
29 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 3 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.