SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Goat Cheese & Tomato Dressing
Tomatoes and goat cheese pair deliciously in this dressing. If you don't have tarragon, try this with another fresh herb like basil or thyme.
About 1 cup
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Combine goat cheese, vinegar and maple syrup in a blender or food processor and blend until combined. Add oil and tomatoes and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in tarragon.
Per tablespoon :
4 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
3 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
85 mg Sodium;
24 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.