SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Cucumber Herb Vinaigrette
Pureeing vegetables into a salad dressing is a great way to give it body. Cucumber is the base of this herb-spiked dressing; it provides a mellow grassy flavor and a luxurious texture.
About 1 1/4 cups
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Puree cucumber, oil, vinegar, chives, parsley, yogurt, mustard, horseradish, sugar and salt in a blender until smooth.
Per tablespoon :
3 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
2 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
63 mg Sodium;
14 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1/2 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.