SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Green Goddess Sauce
Try this fresh approach to tartar sauce as an accompaniment for any fish or combine it with chunk light tuna as the base of a tuna salad.
1 1/4 cups
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 anchovy fillets, rinsed and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, anchovies, chives, parsley, capers, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor and pulse to combine.
Per tablespoon :
2 g Fat;
1 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
1 g Carbohydrates;
0 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
128 mg Sodium;
8 mg Potassium
Exchanges: 1/2 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.