SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Try this chunky orange-lime salsa on fish tacos or serve it with tortilla chips.
4 servings, generous 1/3 cup each
Active Time: 20 minutes |
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 navel oranges
- 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon seeded and minced serrano chile
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- With a sharp knife, remove the peel and white pith from oranges and limes and discard. Cut the orange and lime segments from the surrounding membranes and coarsely chop.
- Gently toss the oranges, limes, cilantro, chile, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
Per serving :
2 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
2 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
15 g Carbohydrates;
1 g Protein;
3 g Fiber;
73 mg Sodium;
217 mg Potassium
1 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 fat
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.