SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Cheese & Chive Baked Potatoes
Chives and cottage cheese are a simple topping for baked potatoes.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Scrub potatoes well and pierce in several places with a fork.
- Bake potatoes directly on the center rack until tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Top each potato with 1 tablespoon cottage cheese and 2 teaspoons chives. Serve immediately.
Per serving :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
1 mg Cholesterol;
31 g Carbohydrates;
5 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
66 mg Sodium;
727 mg Potassium
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 starch