SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Scallion-Ranch Baked Potatoes
Low-fat ranch dressing and chopped fresh scallions are a simple way to jazz up baked potatoes.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Scrub potatoes well and pierce in several places with a fork.
- Bake potatoes directly on the center rack until tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Top each potato with 1 tablespoon ranch dressing and 2 teaspoons scallions. Serve immediately.
Per serving :
4 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
4 mg Cholesterol;
33 g Carbohydrates;
4 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
160 mg Sodium;
740 mg Potassium
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat