SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Olive-Herb Baked Potatoes
Salty olives and fresh herbs are a welcome addition to baked potatoes.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olivada, or tapenade
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, or parsley
- Preheat oven to 400ºF Scrub potatoes well and pierce in several places with a fork.
- Bake potatoes directly on the center rack until tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Top each potato with olivado (or tapenade) and rosemary (or parsley). Serve immediately.
Per serving :
5 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
31 g Carbohydrates;
4 g Protein;
3 g Fiber;
53 mg Sodium;
714 mg Potassium
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat