SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Salt & Vinegar Roasted Potatoes
We love salt-and-vinegar potato chips; why not use the same flavor combination when roasting potatoes?
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- White vinegar to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450&ordm;F and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil and pepper.
- Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with vinegar and salt to taste, toss and serve.
Per serving :
2 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
2 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
27 g Carbohydrates;
3 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
31 mg Sodium;
630 mg Potassium
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat