SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Cumin Roasted Potatoes
Toss potatoes with cumin and coriander for a different twist on roasted potatoes. The combination is terrific with an array of ethnic foods, including Mexican, Middle Eastern and Indian.
Active Time: 10 minutes |
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450&ordm;F and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil, cumin, coriander, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Per serving :
3 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
2 g Mono;
0 mg Cholesterol;
28 g Carbohydrates;
3 g Protein;
2 g Fiber;
202 mg Sodium;
631 mg Potassium
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat