SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Peach-Bourbon Frozen Yogurt
Here we add peaches flavored with bourbon and brown sugar to vanilla frozen yogurt for a quick and delicious dessert.
4 servings, 1/2 cup each
Active Time: 20 minutes |
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 pint nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt,softened
- 4 tablespoons chopped pecans, (optional)
- Combine peaches, bourbon and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add frozen yogurt to the bowl. Use a potato masher to mix in the fruit mixture. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Scoop frozen yogurt into 4 serving dishes and top with pecans, if desired. Serve immediately.
Per serving :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
27 g Carbohydrates;
5 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
66 mg Sodium;
319 mg Potassium
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 1/2 other carbohydrate