SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Double-Ginger Frozen Yogurt
Punch up plain frozen yogurt with a double-hit of ginger.
4 servings, 1/2 cup each
Active Time: 15 minutes |
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pint nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt,softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup, (optional)
- Place frozen yogurt in a mixing bowl. Use a potato masher to mix in crystallized and ground gingers. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Scoop frozen yogurt into 4 serving dishes and top with chocolate syrup, if desired. Serve immediately.
Per serving :
0 g Fat;
0 g Sat;
0 g Mono;
2 mg Cholesterol;
28 g Carbohydrates;
5 g Protein;
0 g Fiber;
68 mg Sodium;
216 mg Potassium
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 2 other carbohydrate