Grilled Pizza with Smoked Salmon
Perfect for summer entertaining, this grilled pizza is topped with smoked salmon, red onion and capers.
4 appetizer servings, 1/2 pizza each
Active Time: 30 minutes |
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 recipe Quick Pizza Dough, (recipe follows)
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion, soaked in cold water for 10 minutes and drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- Freshly ground pepper
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Preheat grill.
- Divide pizza dough into 2 pieces. Roll each piece into a circle 1/8 inch thick and 6 inches in diameter.
- Place the circles of dough directly on the grill. Cook until slightly puffed and there are grill marks on the underside, about 1 minute. Turn over to crisp the second side. Remove from the grill.
- Spread the grilled crusts with sour cream and top with smoked salmon, chopped onions, capers and pepper. Drizzle with a little lemon juice and sprinkle with dill. Cut into wedges and serve.
Per serving :
5 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
2 g Mono;
14 mg Cholesterol;
25 g Carbohydrates;
8 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
596 mg Sodium;
131 mg Potassium
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1/2 lean meat, 1 fat