SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Grilled Pizza with Smoked Salmon
Perfect for summer entertaining, this grilled pizza is topped with smoked salmon, red onion and capers.
4 appetizer servings, 1/2 pizza each
Active Time: 30 minutes |
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 recipe Quick Pizza Dough, (recipe follows)
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion, soaked in cold water for 10 minutes and drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- Freshly ground pepper
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Preheat grill.
- Divide pizza dough into 2 pieces. Roll each piece into a circle 1/8 inch thick and 6 inches in diameter.
- Place the circles of dough directly on the grill. Cook until slightly puffed and there are grill marks on the underside, about 1 minute. Turn over to crisp the second side. Remove from the grill.
- Spread the grilled crusts with sour cream and top with smoked salmon, chopped onions, capers and pepper. Drizzle with a little lemon juice and sprinkle with dill. Cut into wedges and serve.
Per serving :
5 g Fat;
2 g Sat;
2 g Mono;
14 mg Cholesterol;
25 g Carbohydrates;
8 g Protein;
1 g Fiber;
596 mg Sodium;
131 mg Potassium
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 1/2 starch, 1/2 lean meat, 1 fat